[MiramonteTalk] [Fwd: RE: Catered Dinner Sat. Sept. 7, MHS'69 55th Reunion, St. Mary's OliverHall.]

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Mon Jul 1 14:50:25 MST 2024

Subject: RE: Catered Dinner Sat. Sept. 7, MHS'69 55th Reunion, St. Mary's
OliverHall.
From:    "Gornick, Kara" <Kara.Gornick at GoodEatingCompanyUS.com>
Date:    Mon, July 1, 2024 2:42 pm
To:      "Matt Conover" <matt.conover at gmail.com>
         "Karen Cresci" <klc30 at stmarys-ca.edu>
         "Jaime Scobel" <jaime.scobel at stmarys-ca.edu>
         "Serrano, Romeo" <Romeo.Serrano at GoodEatingCompanyUS.com>
Cc:      "Scott Schofield" <schofieldrs at gmail.com>
         "Harold Hallikainen" <harold at hallikainen.org>
         "Claire Bainer" <clairebainer at gmail.com>
         "Bob Truax" <bob at truaxfamily.us>

Hello Matt and all,

It was great to connect with you on the phone today!

In order to reserve the venue, I am looping you in with St. Mary’s
College MECS Dept.— Karen Cresci, Director, and Associate Director,
Jaime Scobel.

Matt, based on what you have told me about wanting to book a space:

  *   Saturday, September 7th – MECS, for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner,
please reserve a space in Soda Center for (60) people.
     *   This way, the event will be on China/ Glassware/ Silverware at no
extra charge.
  *   Redwood Grove – GEC will send “Boxed Lunch” quote for (60)

Thank you!

Kara Gornick
Senior Area Operations Manager

(814) 414-5258 |
kara.gornick at goodeatingcompanyUS.com<mailto:kara.gornick at goodeatingcompanyUS.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01DACBC4.3C632510]<https://www.goodeatingcompanyus.com/>
   www.goodeatingcompanyus.com<https://goodeatingcompanyus.com/>
[icon]<https://www.facebook.com/GoodEatingCompanyUS/>  [icon]
<https://www.instagram.com/goodeatingco_us/>   [icon]