[MiramonteTalk] Fwd: Laf Park Hotel Banquet Menus

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Mon Jul 1 14:49:16 MST 2024

Thanks for checking that out, Matt! Though it looks expensive, it's about
what we paid last time (income statement attached). Canyon Club Brewery
looks a lot more economical. Last time we charged $150 per person and got
95 people. With Canyon Club Brewery, we could charge about $50 per person.

More notes at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XdCSJe917NKaBpl39Sfh9faPD6BTVxkOu2mfU3wb4M/edit?usp=sharing
.

THANKS!