[MiramonteTalk] Fwd: Laf Park Hotel Banquet Menus

Matt Conover matt.conover at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 12:16:28 MST 2024

Sept. 7 not available. Sept. 21 is, but way expensive.

Y'all can calc the costs from your collective desires for glamor.

Spreadsheet of cost comparisons could be a next step for someone, once the
1st round of cost estimating tells you how down-scale you need to go to
become affordable enough to draw 60 people.

My budget is lowball. I'm in it for the people. Just don't want to be
responsible for multiple contracts, linen & china pickup & returns, etc.
from "Delivery" to a rented hall, etc.

Next, I'll call St. Mary's College, Oliver Hall and Good Eating Co.,
through Events & Conference Coordinator Jamie Scovill.