[MiramonteTalk] HUB International Insurers

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Sat Jun 29 12:47:54 MST 2024

Matt,

Thanks for all the work on this! I see a lot of updates at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XdCSJe917NKaBpl39Sfh9faPD6BTVxkOu2mfU3wb4M/edit?usp=sharing
. Pricing on the different venues would be good to know.

On insurance, I don't think we bought insurance for the 50th at OCC. Do
some venues require insurance?

Thanks!

Harold

--