[MiramonteTalk] [Miramonte Reunion] Tentative dates for 55 year reunion

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Thu Jun 27 21:48:37 MST 2024

The list of current members of talk at miramonte1969.org is attached. The
reunion announcement list has 156 members. I sent an email to that list
inviting people to sign up for talk on arranging the reunion. I'd like to
not flood the 156 members with the organizing stuff but, instead, just let
them know what is happening when we have it figured out.

There's a start at notes on possible venues at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XdCSJe917NKaBpl39Sfh9faPD6BTVxkOu2mfU3wb4M/edit?usp=sharing
. I invite everyone to contribute information the find on venues there so
we can all review all the info in one place.

THANKS!

Harold
https://w6iwi.org

--