[MiramonteTalk] 55 year reunion discussion

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Tue Jun 4 15:19:52 MST 2024

Hello!

We now have 21 members on this list. I'm hoping we can get a discussion
going to organize a 55 year reunion later this year.

There has been a fair amount of discussion by SMS text messaging, but I
find email easier to use. This mailing list is supposed to be for general
Miramonte discussion, and the reunion seems like a good topic. There is
another mailing list that is everyone I have an email address for. That is
used just for reunion announcements so we don't flood people with emails.

For the 50 year reunion, we set a price based upon the minimum expected
number of people, but we went considerably above that attendance (great!),
so there is a surplus of $2,037.04 available for this reunion.

If there is agreement, I'd like to be the treasurer again. We need someone
who knows how to throw a party (which is not me!) and is familiar with
what's available in Orinda. Various places have been mentioned on the text
message thread, but it would be great to get the discussion going here.

So, ideas?

Note that stuff from the last reunion, yearbooks, etc. are at
https://miramonte1969.org/ .

THANKS!

Harold
https://w6iwi.org