[MiramonteTalk] [Fwd: Re: Proposed reunion schedule]

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Tue Jul 30 22:36:31 MST 2024

Subject: Re: [MiramonteTalk] Proposed reunion schedule
From:    "Ann Lyman" <annhlyman at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, July 30, 2024 9:31 pm
To:      "Harold Hallikainen" <harold at hallikainen.org>

Hi Harold - I think there are too many activities listed. I could see
going to the Forth Bore and the Canyon Club Brewery but I think organizing
and getting a lot of people to show up for the other things may be
difficult. Maybe one organized hike? Thank you, Ann
Sent from my iPad

--
Not sent from an iPhone.