[MiramonteTalk] Moraga Barn Map for inclusion in Invitation or later, 925 Country Club Dr

Matt Conover matt.conover at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:35:50 MST 2024

If just map with road & building outlines is showing, reach to upper right
corner, and touch icon of stacked maps.

There you can choise satellite, terrain, etc.

Choose satellite for a view down into your neighborhood and childhood home,
or anywhere else you want to roam.

Street view can also be invoked.