[MiramonteTalk] Reunion options

Matt Conover matt.conover at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:30:35 MST 2024

Temporary hold on Moraga Commons Park for all-day Sat., deserves a payment
ASAP to lock in some place.

If someone else wants it, and we don't bybthen, we can give it up for them,
but we should lock it in as HQ for hikes in various directions,
neighborhood tours, etc.

It's cheaper than Orinda ( I think; can't recall)  and Millie was quickvto
respond to phone message.

Web link has payment details.