[MiramonteTalk] [Fwd: Canyon Club Brewery]

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Sun Jun 30 10:09:02 MST 2024

Ann,

Thanks for checking this out! We'll see if the photos make it through the
server. I have it set with no email size limit.

I have added the info to
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XdCSJe917NKaBpl39Sfh9faPD6BTVxkOu2mfU3wb4M/edit?usp=sharing
.

You mention the possibility of Sunday night. How about Friday night? What
do the rest of the people on the list think?

Again, THANKS!

Harold