[MiramonteTalk] [Miramonte Reunion] Tentative dates for 55 year reunion

Matt Conover matt.conover at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:48:37 MST 2024

I just added to Harold's NOTES page Bob Truax's news about Orinda Community
Center, and mine about Sunrise Bistro, in case Orinda Community Center (or
other eventual venue) doesn't have kitchen staff.

I also added "Lead," "Contact," "Phone," and "Next Steps," to synchronize,
in case someone else has to scoop up the ball & run with it.