[MiramonteTalk] 55 year reunion

Matt Conover matt.conover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:20:43 MST 2024

For the 40th we had Friday night mingling on the lawn, patio and inside
tables at Postino, on Mt. Diablo Blvd.

Tour of MHS on Sat., followed by picnic on Senior Lawn at tables by redwood
Grove in shade.

Sat. night was Miramonte Gardens Clubhouse. Dinner for 60, indoors, looking
out onto pool & Miramonte hillside oaks.

Catered by a Walnut Creek company in a little mall on South Main near
Kaiser.

Sunday picnic at Moraga Commons Park.

Lafayette Park Hotel bar was a great meet-up place one winter night.
Banquet rooms, courtyard protection from fog wind.