[MiramonteTalk] 55 year reunion

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Tue Jun 25 12:07:36 MST 2024

Thanks Claire! $65 per hour sounds pretty good. OCC charged us $1,957.50
rent plus $9,071.06 for the meal. I've attached an income statement
showing the results of the last reunion plus a little bit of interest
earned since then.

The 50 year was the big indoor event at OCC shown on the attached. I
remember another outdoor event at OCC, but we had to leave early because
one of our dogs was going in for surgery after eating a rock.

Thus far, we have not set a time. Last time, there was the dinner plus
several smaller events surrounding it (informal meeting in a restaurant, a
picnic, a walk, etc.). I like the idea of several sub-events to make
travel to the event more worthwhile, but a "main event" that everyone is
at is also great.

I'm NOT a party planner, so I look forward to others contributing ideas
and opinions.

THANKS!

Harold