[MiramonteTalk] 55 year reunion date

Ann Lyman annhlyman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 21:51:18 MST 2024

Hi everyone - The weekend after Labor Day makes total sense. Our kids recommend Canyon Club Brewing which is near the Moraga/Canyon Road intersection so close to good old Miramonte! I have inquired about that Sat night for 60-80 people but if that is booked would people come on Friday or Sunday for the main event? We will be down in the bay next wknd and will check it out but that is one option I can think of.  The 40 year olds seem to think it is a great place! Ann Heffernan
Sent from my iPad