[MiramonteTalk] 55 year reunion

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Mon Jun 17 09:53:58 MST 2024

Matt,

Thanks for checking these things out. As I recall, OCC was about $2k last
time. There is still $2,037.04 in the reunion account at my credit union,
so there is money for upfront rental payment that is ideally recovered
from admission (so we have money for the next reunion).

Thanks to all for their continued work on this!

Harold
https://w6iwi.org

--
Not sent from an iPhone.