[MiramonteTalk] Forwarded to talk list

Ann Lyman annhlyman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:16:49 MST 2024

Hi everyone- Thanks for checking on that Scott. If we overflow the upstairs room could we spill out in to the bar or restaurant?It doesn’t seem very crowded the few times I’ve been there especially if we did it on a Thursday. It could be no host drinks and horderves and people could go off on their own for dinner. At this late date I am not sure who could come but worth a shot and I guess we should nail down a date first. If we get a big response we could always rent out a restaurant-seems like there are plenty there these days! Sally do you know of anything new or casual down there? How about someone’s house? I will ask friends and my girls about a good place. So let’s chose a date. Thursday Sept 5, 6 or 7th?or the next week. Just thinking-there are always pretty parks too. Ann Heffernan Lyman
Sent from my iPad