[MiramonteTalk] 2nd Draft 55th Schedule, with URLs

Matt Conover matt.conover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 16:00:56 MST 2024

I called Back40 but haven't mentioned it because it was so expensive,
complex in costing, lots of dependencies & add-ons.

Europa Hofbrau for Friday night has been super-easy, simple, and flexible.
Main Hall holds 40, and private room 20 more.  Owner just wants to know how
many, as we get closer.

I suggest our cover letter have a short survey of event list asking folks
which events their travel schedule will allow them to attend. With a
deadline we can report  ustomized number that week to each venue manager.

Casa Orinda was already contacted. Their upper private room only holds
15-20.

I left the bar option for overflow or after-party.

Saturday's 4thBore has room in the bar for up to 50, at standing room only
densities, but can expand to back 30 feet of private room too. If more
people show up they can open the 2nd half too. Together it has held up to
80.

She'll staff accordingly.
Gratuity a fixed 20%.

Fri. Sept. 6 "will be a madhouse" with loud band and younger crowd, so
Europa is better for Fri.