[MiramonteTalk] Meeting, Event & Conference Facilities | Saint Mary's College

Harold Hallikainen harold at hallikainen.org
Fri Jul 5 17:22:14 MST 2024

Matt,

Thanks for the extensive work! I think we need a document that lists
available options for each time segment (ie, Friday evening, Saturday
morning, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, Sunday morning, Sunday
afternoon, Sunday evening). For each possibility for each time period, I
think we should get a brief description and cost with links to more
information.

Again, thanks for all the work! We need to make some decisions very soon.

Harold
https://w6iwi.org

--
Not sent from an iPhone.