Miramonte Class of 1969 Fiftieth Reunion
How time flies! It was only yesterday, but it was another life. Now is the time to refresh your memories of all those people you knew in high school fifty years ago. A group
of volunteers is putting on the party of the century at the Orinda Country Club. Here are some of the details
- Date - September 28, 2019, 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Location - Orinda Country Club, 315 Camino Sobrante, Orinda, CA 94563
- Food - Appetizer, dinner, dessert. Menu details to follow
- Attire - "Business casual." Defined as "collared shirt (including turtleneck) and slacks (without jacket or necktie) for men and similar attire for women. No jeans."
- Adults only - No minors. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Cost - $150 per person
- Payment Due before August 15, 2019
- Make checks payable to Harold Hallikainen, memo of MHS Reunion, and mail to Harold Hallikainen, 5134 Jellison Ct., Arvada CO 80002. Please include an email address and phone number so we can confirm receipt and provide any further information. Note, the Miramonte 1969 Reunion checking account is a sub-account of Harold and Louise Hallikainen at our credit union. I will not be able to deposit checks to the account unless they are payable to Harold Hallikainen.
- Since we must pay for and order food in advance, all admissions must be prepaid before August 15. No at door sales.
We only get one 50th reunion, so don't miss it!
Also, see us on Facebook!
Questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you there!
Sign up for our email list to be kept up to date! You will receive a confirmation email with a link to confirm your subscription.