Miramonte Class of 1969 Fifty Year Reunion
How time flies! It was only yesterday, but it was another life. Now is the time to refresh your memories of all those people you knew in high school fifty years ago. A group
of volunteers is putting on the party of the century at the Orinda Country Club. Here are some of the details
- Date - September 28, 2019, 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Location - Orinda Country Club, 315 Camino Sobrante, Orinda, CA 94563
- Loaded Potato Skins: Chive, Cheddar, Bacon
- Chipotle Meatball Skewer
- Tomato & Basil Crostini with Reggiano
- Dinner Buffet
- Caesar Salad - Dressing Tossed in Salad
- Butter Leaf Salad - Cucumbers, Carrots, Applies, Walnuts, Shaved Parmesan, Red Wine Vinaigrette Tossed in Salad
- London Broil, Sugar Grilled Onions Pan
- Seared Salmon
- House Made Rolls & Creamy Butter
- Roasted Rosemary Red Potatoes
- Chef's Choice of Seasonal Vegetables
- Reunion Committee supplied wine (Cabernet, Joel Gott, Napa Valley, 2016, and Chardonnay, J. Lorn, Napa Valley, 2016)
- Dessert - Assorted cookies and brownies, and chef's choice mini desserts
- Attire - "Business casual." Defined as "collared shirt (including turtleneck) and slacks (without jacket or necktie) for men and similar attire for women. No jeans."
- Adults only - No minors. Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Cost - $150 per person
- Payment Due before September 14, 2019 - We have several payment deadlines with OCC. This is our LAST opportunity to add people. Please make sure your registration form and check are to Harold by this date!
- Fill out and mail the Registration Form with payment for delivery to Harold by September 14, 2019 (mail by September 7 to ensure timely arrival).
- Friday September 27, 2019, 3:30 pm - Tour the Miramonte Campus, led by current students, 750 Moraga Way, Orinda, CA 94563. Who remembers where their old locker is?
- Friday September 27, 2019, 5:00 pm - Socialize at the Fourth Bore, 2, #134, Orinda Theatre Square, Orinda, CA 94563
- Saturday September 28, 2019, morning - Walk around Lafayette Reservoir
- Saturday September 28, 2019, afternoon - Meet at El Charro in Lafayette for a no host lunch
Five opportunities to reconnect and visit with your classmates! Plan ahead, send your check and secure a spot for a great weekend with the friends you grew up with!
Also, see us on Facebook!
Questions, send an email to email@example.com. See you there!
As of 8/20/19, the following people are signed up:
- Harold and Louise Hallikainen
- Deb and Tim Jorstad
- Sally Mays
- Larry Reid
- Leslie Medina and Greg Larsen
- Ann (Heffernan) Lyman and Bob Lyman
- Diane and Craig Millard
- Bob Bahme
- Bob Sage and Cindy Van Kleeck
- Scott and Denise Schofield
- Bob Fike
- Jud and Wanda Peake
- Patty Aberham Tissot
- Rick and Lynn Gianti
- Cathy Crandall Raycraft
- Melinda Simon Kenyon and Jon Leo
- Julie James Stryker and Jess Stryker
- Cindy Harris Payne
- Casey Manfrin
- Shellie Abbes Kirby
- Nancy Munson (Perry) and Larry Munson
- Vicki Dabel DeMeter and David DeMeter
- David Schubb and Victoria Haket
- Keith Miller
- Alison Ludlam Singleton
- Suzette Hall Seagoe
- Steve Campbell
- Steve and Kay Lewis
- Roger Durant
- Bran Yaich
- Bob Truax
- Marc and Chris Lipovac
- Burks and Debbie Terry
- Jim Horning
- Bill Beckett
- Matt Conover
- Jeffrey Pearson
- Peggy Ragan Esslinger
- Chris Legrand
- Steve Hale and Ilona Jung
- Dennis and Patricia Linnekin
- Lisa Kolbeck
- Krista Lininger Hanson and Eric Hanson
- Tom Mouser
- Steve Barker
- Kim and Teddi Hamilton
- Maren Breen Schnebeck and John Schnebeck
- Nancy Ann Walton and Alon Carter
- Pat Neeland and Steve Johnson
- Gretchen Miller
- Deke Ballard
- Thomas and Susan Treadway
- Claire Copenhagen Bainer
- Fred and Vicky Sigworth
- Jim Barkelew
- Xavier Lerch
- Carol Clemons Driscoll
- Sue (Treanor) Schmal
- Jeffrey Sawyer
- Bruce Culbertson
- Carol Millspaugh Meyer
- Your Name Here!
Miramonte Photos and Video!
Sign up for our email list to be kept up to date! You will receive a confirmation email with a link to confirm your subscription.
THANKS from your reunion organizers: Ann Lyman, Scott Schofield, Steve Hale, Bob Fike, Shellie Kirby, Harold Hallikainen, Alison Singleton, Cindy Payne, Jan Woods, Sally Mays Roberts and more!